[6.12.2005]


All of a sudden i feel so.. weird?
I dont even know what word to use to describe what im feeling now.

I miss my friends.. and i hate reminiscing about the past but i cant help it =l
TEN, silly name i know but we rocked so much. Sentosa and after sch trips to wherever... *big big sigh*
I know we were nv really in a grp of 10 after sometime but just somehow, i think we all mean smth to one another? That's true friendship man! What's the point of always being together just for plain fun and laughter? Yeahhh it matters but still, the heart means the most (at least to me) I guess its just hard to get ard in a big grp..

Guys, pleaseee know that i love each and everyone of u sososososox10 much and IM GONNA BE AT UR WEDDING DINNERS OKAY. even if im not invited.. who careS? hehehe btw, rmb 010803? Our birthdate. haahha so lame!



This is (VERY SADLY) the best grp pic we ever took. lol Posted by Hello

Miss you guys so much! mwahhh!

1:02:00 AM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME