[6.11.2005]
backstreet boys - incomplete
I think im going crazy in one way or another.... hahahaahaa
Im madddd, madness!!
Today was the ultimate slacking day!
Stayed home; tv com eat tv com eat
Mich and Sockie came over.. print some stuff and.. *grins*
It's just some crazy silly stuff. I heard there's this new project for LSM that the teacher just gave TODAY. It's smth like we have to represent a country and then find out about their legal system and present it in class. Wth right? It's so last minute!! how cannnn
I will die. i hate presentations.. and i bet they hate me too. yawns. So many projects and stuff left undone.. And i dont even have a CCA yet! Imagine when it begins.. OMG =o
Oh yaaaaa i didnt blog that i caught Mr and Mrs Smith right? its nice nicenicenice
I like Bradd Pitt! Old but has this charisma hehehe
Ahhhh i cant blog anymore.. I hate blogging about sch but i realised that that's the only thing i can ever ever say! $E%#^$&* sorry man, it's boring i knowww
Poly life is really as jdghnaxfjhbdjh as i thought it would be. lol anyhow, reply to tags :
sally: you dont even have lessons lah! unfair.. i need $$ so i need to work. but no more fox pls! lol
wl: i know i know but i need $$ to eat shop and everything =p
steph: YA better tag more ahhhhh and when did i gave myself a testi!? *blink x2 hehe
mic: yesyesyes mdm like i dono! hahaha
jas: woah then u must be broke now.. lol i bet u hate drawing now!! haaha gdluck anyway girl, luv you!
1:41:00 PM