[6.23.2005]
Feeling so... lost. I can just die.
I got a
statutory reading test tmr and it's kinda tough.. for me at least! Okay maybe i can read up on parts of e statutes but the building blocks really make me go crazy. I dont know whether what im doing is right!! I dont even really know how to do lah.. -.- just hamtam-ing
Oh great, now i
just got confused by a proviso.
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SHIT.
How to know whether that part is proviso? They say it starts with 'provided' but that time it didnt start with provided.. okay wth goodbye lcomm. Im gonna fail my
first test ever.
PLUS how many first times are there? :(
I need help.
Sorry i know nobody knows what im talking about. Im frustrateddddddd
Think happy thoughts lyn, happy thoughts. Hmm cant wait to catch
alot like love.. been waiting for it since end of april or smth?!? Veryyyy super duper long. Ashton seem really sweet in his movie. How i wish i can watch with someone sweet (:
But pls, wishes hardly come true.
it's so difficult to even dream about it.
9:50:00 PM