[6.28.2005]
I blogged in school today but apparently, Blogger hates me!! haha no, i think the there was some problem with the school computer. Cant even recall what i blogged about. My memory is horrrrrigible! I only know i said smth about Benson being lost in Biz sch. haahahha cos he was taking so long to come and find me at the lab! Anyway he reached just as i sent the post.. I AM HIS LUCKY STAR.
we're all going crazy.Anyway..
SCREW ECONS!!! i hate it to the max core.
Sigh 6 articles to look for and only one for each topic is allowed!!? Must analyze & summarise somemore.
Wth.. this week has been one of the most busy weeks of my sch life. Not to mention next week.. filled with tests. I need to study already.. wont wanna fail. BUT i know i sure slack one.. haha same old Lyn.
A leopard never changes it's spots huh? =p
I wanna go on a holiday!
I want to have Sony Ericsson's K750i!
I want to have a hot bath!
I need to sleep now.
Nighty people <3
11:22:00 PM