[6.27.2005]
Im suppose to be sleeping already..
I promised myself to slp early today! this never work.
Was shagged in school today. Really tried hard to keep my eyes open.. lol Think i stayed up too late yst night doing i-dono-what and i had to wake up so early lah! Thanks to bus 69 which is always so freaking full. SBS should really do smth about it man.. the pple at my bus stop can like miss 5-6 buses!! By the time the bus clears, it's already 0910am.. byebye to being punctual.
Then ure gonna say leave earlier lah! BUT IT'S LIKE IF U LEAVE EARLY, IT'S DAMNNNN EARLY. so lonely. and boring. zZzzzz this sucks..
I wish i had a car!! Or a bf who has a car.. lol
Ayee so fun! Jac, Zeyi they all are going diving with their school! Cool.. what a cool and interesting CCA. ahahah can see all the fishies (maybe dory or nemo) LOL tskkk so fun i want! And boys, please dont get bitten by a shark! hhaaha jk
Argh see lah.. i forgot what i wanna blog about. Ahhhh nvmmm
I feel so lazy to buy my business suit.. costs a bomb too. i cant imagine myself in it man =l damn old-looking, ugly and fat. sighhhhhh here comes all the tests + project deadlines
I miss my friends many many >:(
11:33:00 PM