[6.10.2005]


natalie - going crazy

Okokokok im back to blogger with my old blogskin but different font. I like verdana =p
Yeah yeah, so stupid, move here and there. lol
Actually it's because people keep complaining about my LJ's tagboard too difficult to understand/tag or blahblah.. ISIT? I dont really think so.. they're just plain lazy to read right! hahahaha jk. nvm its good to have a 'new' environment sometimes too(:

Yawns.. im really yawning. Im tired. Although school was slacking today.. I LOVE FRIDAYS. And thursdays also rockkk !! Either short or slack. Lotsa projects coming up.. i hate them. Hate oral presentations too zzzz.. Oh well, what to do? I think thats what POLY is about. Present present and more presentations!!! God save me!

So stupid ok! My books are costing my pocket to explode. CSA books costs $30 !?!? And just one stupid law dictionary costs $20.. and it's taking 2 mths to come. WTH!?!?!? .... no comments. I really need a job man.. $$$ if i dont get one soon, i have to survive on plain bread for lunch. haha that's my breakfast every morning so it sucks =/ Besides, every girl needs a retail therapy session at least once a month, no? hehe

Now i finally truely believe that good things happen when u least expect them :DD

Night all.

4:27:00 PM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME