[7.24.2005]
Ripped of Wanleng's .. hehehe
We are boring people.
1. Been kissed: Yup!
2. Eaten sushi: Of course man..
3. Gotten hyper: ALWAYS (only if im with close peeps)
4. Been dumped: Yes? lol
5. Eaten an entire pizza by yourself: No lah mad.. that is MADNESS.
6. Been a rebel: Deep inside of me.. heh heh
7. Best friends: TEN
8. Gotten in a car accident: Choy please.
9. Ever liked someone older: Hmmmm crush maybe
10. Seen the white house: Nope
11. Hiked a mountain: HILL can?
12. Been in love: Yes
14. Made home made cookies: Yesyesyes haha yum, im hungry.
15. Cold or hot? Rather cold than hot
16. Lace or satin: Errr satin
17. New or old: Depends on what
18. Roses or daises: I like both!
19. Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream: Vanilla with HOT FUGDE *slurps
20. Winter or fall: Winter! since im melting in Sgp
22. Do you like some one right now: Grins.
23. Do you have a secret crush: lol
28. What do you like in Guys/Girls: The look in his eyes, his humour and style =p
29. Athletic or Artistic: Alil of both can?
30. Hard to get or easy: Huhhh
NORMAL QUESTIONS
32. Who is your funniest friend?: JEREMY LAH who else?
33. Who do you email the most: I hardly email pple
37. Who do you have serious talks with?: I keep them to myself
38. Hugged someone: Duh! i love hugs
39. Get along with your parents: Of coursee
40. Get along with your siblings: Im proud to say that we dont even quarrel (:
41. Fought with a friend: Physically no
42. Been depressed: Who hasnt?
RANDOM QUESTIONS
43. Do You Like to Walk in the Rain: Drizzles are alright
44. Do You Like to Give hugs: I LOVE HUGS
45. Ever had that falling dream: MANYmanymanymany like me jumping off building or smth :/
46. What turns you on: Just THE chemistry
47. what turns you off: I dono.. cant think of any now
48. What (who) do you dream about: I hate my dreams.
49. Who is your favorite cartoon character: Used to be lil lulu haha!
50. Do your parents ever make you mad? YEAH MAN
51. What's your favorite saying?: I dono!!
52. Do you want to get this back from everyone? Not necessary.
Yay i finished the survey.. Booo i got work to do.
Havent even read my case yet.. 17 pages!! zzz I dont like negligence cases.. bore me. Anyway i know even after i read, i sure wont know how to do the outline haha so not confident of myself.. as usual.
Im very hungry now. No mood to do my homework! I hate my face, major shitness. I dont like to see sweet people.... They make me jealous. More like envious lah lol. Junior's poo stink like ultimately stink *faints
This post is so random.. i like :D
When i type like that, I feel like Benson!! I dont know why either lol
OK maggie, here i come.
4:01:00 PM