[7.16.2005]


SHIT I JUST DELETED MY WHOLE POST. shoot me please.

I almost died yst cos i slept for only 3 hours on thurs night, or rather, MORNING!! Yst's sleep satisfied me anyway.. my mum told me Junior's bark didnt even make me move an inch!! hahaha now my eyes look funny.

It felt SO good meeting up with TEN on thurs.. we rock. Okay so our clique name sucks, so? It's practical and easy to rmb and really, all that matters is us, not the name :D
I love each of them so much.. years of friendship dont come down to nothing!

Tell me, how many pple can have NINE bestfriends at a go?
THERE ARE pple, but how many is the question. heh <3 im a lucky girl afterall..

I swear i smell like Junior now.. so smelly. lol
Not smelly but it's just that doggie smell u know? argh he eats his poo btw, YUCK.
He keeps pooing and im the one who has to clean it up.. it's so soft and squishy like mash potato in choco colour. hahahaha! OK i havent had my brunch yet.. sick, i better stop.

Gotta go bathe now.. ciao!
I havent started on my LegalComm assignment. Havent completed CSA's web. Plus LegalSystem's contract law is a piece of shit (i'd rather criminal law!!) And i havent buy my pants to go to court!!
Well done lyn. VERY GOOD slow ahhh.. -.-"

I need words to describe that funny feeling inside of me

2:08:00 PM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME