[7.31.2005]
Yawns these days are
HELL.
Been down and deprived of sleep.. like 4-5 hrs a day?! My god, no wonder my face sucks.
Im gonna get them back later (:
Honestly, i like to blog. I like to think of what to blog.. and it's funny when u dont know what to blog about but u just
want to blog! Like nowww.. my brain is half dead. Cause im sooooo tired, eyelids heavy like shit.
Oh and pple, I failed my CSA!! Im the only one in the whole freaking class that failed lah? I told u im the 'stupidest' in my class.. lol i hate CSA. It's a freaking useless subject.. ihateihateihate.
Tomorrow's Sunday! I dont like. Reason being there's sch on monday!! arghhhh I Hate School.
So many impt projects going to due soon.. freaky man. Presentations and more presentations.. stress and moreeeeee stress. i HATE THEM ALL.
Can anybody tell me what i
LIKE? lol i seem to hate the whole world -.- OH i know; i like the egg tart i just ate.. yum!
I wish time will just stop when there's just me and you.
Why cant u be as sweet as him ?
12:25:00 AM