[8.26.2005]


I see cobwebs.. sorry pple (not like alot of peeps read my blog)
This time, the reason is really because ive got no time!! Not because im lazy okkkk
I havent been online surfing net of late but i do msn lah hehehe
MSN hooks u man.. *wish you will just sign in
Internet is getting boring but what will our lives without the net be?

D
E
A
D

I think i suck.. cos ive been skipping loads of lecture that i practically dono any shit. Im angry with myself because i know that im gonna flunk my exams but im still sooooooo relaxed and in my own merry world. F?Skipping AAAALL these for? For crap i tell you.. for crap. Each time everything that's left is disappointment and sadness, i know it's not worth it. All i can say is everybody else is just so freakin lucky or should i just call it karma? I so very believe in that. It's amazing how some pple just get that chemistry btw them. Pure magic. I feel like the silliest child on the whole planet, doing what im doing now....

I think i just need to sleep.

1:00:00 AM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME