[1.20.2006]
GUESS WHAT?I didnt skip CDS today! Hee i was very on the verge of skipping though. Thanks to Sockie, for convincing me to stay :D I didnt regret going to class! We played this quite interesting picture game whereby everyone gets a picture which u cannot show to anyone (if someone sees it, u have a penalty of 3 mins) each person have to describe the content in the pic to the class and 'solve the puzzle' hahaha the end product is kinda like a story lah. Coooool right.. u have to complete within 30mins and my class sadly, did not succeed. Haha i heard the fastest ever was 32mins! Still exceed what.. its not easy really.
I think my cds teacher
'hates' me hahaha she just shoot at me say i daydream la! She was saying it in a joking manner but it was so embarassing.. :l i was blushing i think. I felt my cheeks burn. LOL
Remember i said im going to shop with my mum today? Yup i met her after cds and she was so freakin late.. I was damnnnedddd annoyed! I think its in the genes.. the late thingie. Haha anyways
CNY shopping is bullshit i tell you. !! There isht any nice stuff ard to get and if there is, theyre all sooo ex. I hate money stuff %$!$%$#@
I think
Topshop's clothes are getting so.. unpractical,
not ugly but not as attractive.
Forever 21 sells cheaper stuff and they definitely have more varieties!!!!
Far east even better.. ahaa a place to DIG for treasures. Seriously, if ure lucky, u might go home with smth really cheap & pretty. If ure not, u end up browsing through
ahlian clothes LOL
Mmm actually i did see some stuff today lah.. but i came home empty handed (apart from useless things like tweezer and boxers lol) very saddening and irritating =( I dont know what i want/should get. I need to have money management.. for real. haha
Levis' Eveeeeee im coming! :D
On the way home i caught Yilong & Yisheng, the gay partners! =o hahahaha juskidding ok. they were heading home from town after shopping. but they were........... EMPTY HANDED TOO. hahahahaaha yay im not the only one without clothes! lol see i told u theres nth to buy.. they agreed on tt too. The sad people. haha
Oops i forgot to buy undergarments. heehee
12:49:00 AM