[1.22.2006]


My computer is going to explode anytime. Its SO packed with pictures and mp3s, causing my whole com to be pentium 1 !! Argggh it sucks really haha i needa do smth about it.

Headed to bugis and town today. Oh god bugis was horrible.. crowded like F :/ we had to wait at the traffic light for 2 times before we can cross! I heard my friend say he had to wait for 3 traffic lights hahaha so stuffy and hot and everyone sqqqueezed together like sardines so smelly and sticky. And why do they do that for? Bingo!! All for new year clothes. ahaa red's the IN colour now man.. Lol anyways i ended up with a top and skirt today! YAY hee

HEY I JUS SAW SMTH WHITE & BRIGHT FLEW BY THE SKY AND DISAPPEAR QUICKLY. WHAT IS IT? If its not a shooting star its damn freaky. haha

Oh i finally rmb i wanna blog to say :
"Im so into stripes and polka dots these days!! " :D

Lol cant believe cny is coming alr right? this year's cny dont feel like cny (yet?) No atmosphere. I havent pack my room!! So much to do, so little time. Criminal law test on tues and Lsm presentation on thurs.. Ive not done anything for both things. I am going to die!!! :( Why so many stuff to do near cny!?!? urgh

I wanna go Far east!!

I hate to read about what you and you did. blablahblah!?! yeah blame myself for reading. wohenwoxiangni.

1:13:00 AM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME