[3.18.2006]
Aaaah holidays are getting boring.. haha but of course i rather slack, feel bored and do nothing than wake up early for school and have exams!
Today (now) is my dad's birthday.. haha how could i have forgotten? I remembered on wed & thurs but TODAY (fri) i forgot -.- what the heck. I havent wished him when he said goodnight to me at 1am. My daddy's getting older.. haha wow. I cant imagine myself living to his age. I dont want to. Im scared to. I wish my parents live with me for life. If wishing that on my birthday every year makes it happen, i seriously dont mind giving up every other wishes! Too bad... yuck i hate death. (not like bday wishes even come true anyway haha)
Choy.. bad topic on a good day!
*sprinkles "you zi ye" water on everybody*OK that does it.. haha anyway my daddy is cute. He really is!! lol irritating in a cute way.. when i came home today the first thing he said to me was "dont forget to wish me happy birthday tmr" !!?!?!?! WHERE GOT PEOPLE REMIND OTHERS TO WISH U. hahahaaha
I love my fat dad! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY FATTY!!!!Yeee my mum watching
huan zhu ge ge 3/4 on scv now.. haha recently hooked onto it, thats her reason for staying up late. BAD
BAD REASON. lol i feel hungry but bloated now.. why?!?! stucked in the middle hah anyhows thanks to mich for lending me a stack of magazines! i dont feel so lost now. lol
Oh i just wanted to say that sock's internet connection sucks big time. haha BTW goodluck to everybody taking SUP papers.. study hard okkk!! Just for this last paper.. you wont wanna retake the whole sub the next sem. or would you? haha goodnight people
IVE HAD ENOUGH OF MURDEROUS DREAMS. ! what the heck does all these mean?
1:58:00 AM