[3.23.2006]


I cant stand the way you 'speak'. Really pisses me off.
Bah why should i even care? HAHA

Did i mention that i like to watch the recent commonwealth games! hehe been watching it since ive been home these days.. i like! Its nicer than the winter olympics because at least i get to relate to the games. Like i can run or swim but i cant ski whaaatt. Wish i could though.. haha anyway YAY our women's team won gold!! Finally a gold in Spore! hehe if only li jia wei brought back a gold medal in the olympics that time huh? That would be cool! I cant imagine sprinting with a record of approx. 10secs! lol that feels like flying, no!?

And i finally went out today! woooooo bought a few stuff that ive been wanting haha $$$$ ouch my heart aches each time i spend! But i want moreeee, wish im a rich ass. CONTINUE WISHING LYN. Haha oh and we met jasline at fareast!!! :DDDDD She couldnt even see us lah! Tsk.. missed her, she missed me too duh hehehhe she even wanna steal my baby. hahaha nvm i love you jas! *huggggs

Some things never change

Going out with ssaallllyyy and xin on WED. OK I WILL RMB OK. HEH I REALLY WILL :) I love to type. !!! youareanidioticirritatingassholefiodsjuosrhfiuwah
Haha im yawning already. Night.

2:59:00 AM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME