[3.12.2006]


Shit my computer is hopelessly laggy, esp at this very MOMENT. it takes 2 seconds for a letter to appear.. fugg this is pissing me off. Argh i hate my computer! :( Whenever i try to find something to delete, i end up with nothing. haha i dont understand why its so laggy anyways.. ive seen people with more files/programs on their computers! And NO, my com is not pentium 1 or 2 ok. lol

Towned yst with the girls.. haha everybody went home with at least something! Happy! I bought 2 tops, 1 skirt and 2 nail polish.. heh all so cheap. I sound so cheapo lol but whats wrong! Budget what.. hehe yup yay not a wasted trip hee oh something good happened on jacq too :) good for you babe haha

When i listen to ni bu zhai i get this weird feeling. its weird but i love listening to it.. never sick of it, never! After watching all the final destinations.. i kind of feel that maybe its real that Death has a design?! LOL *shrugs* everybody's final destination is death anyway. I wanna go watch tv now!!! Finally a decent show to watch on a sunday.. hehe i love SCV. so i ll upload piccas from two days ago later! :D ciao

I want a job.

4:41:00 PM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME