[3.10.2006]
Went on a mini movie marathon with xin, ting and cher today. We caught two movies STRAIGHT! haha interesting.. first time in my life i tried watching two movies straight. heh no it wasnt exhausting at all cos we watched the noon-evening movies. FREEZING!
Both movies were alright. Only thing is it's
"difficult" to adjust ur emotions/feelings. hahaha maybe because we caught
final destination 3 (SORRY JACQ, I KNOW URE GONNA SAY "JIAN") and
my girl and i. A romance movie after a thriller movie?!?! lol so dont click, yup so i wasnt touched by the saddest scene in my girl and i. My head was filled with scenes from FD3 and faces of kevin ;) anyways i give FD3 4 over 5 bites because
i love the movie!!! gross but its really nice, in fact i just watched FD1 on vcd hehehe and im gonna watch FD2 tmr :) OK im slow haha been wanting to watch all but got no time!! hehe finally get to catch all at one shot. weee
It does get kinda scary if u think too much into it. Paraniod? Definitely.. haha can u imagine if u know that ure gonna die? I CANT. AND I DONT WANT TO PLS. no, i dont know whether i want to know. erm maybe i can prevent it?
*shivers* let's not talk about this.. lol back to ratings, i give MGAI 2.5 over 5 bites. Not because its borrring, i just dont like 'back-tracking' kinda movies whereby they start with the end and rewind to tell u the story.. yeah.
I wanna watch
wolf creek.Mmm going out with them reminds me of the FOX days. I remember how i used to complain about my job.. haha come to think of it, it wasnt that bad? I loved to fold the clothes!! Easiest job around.. lol u feel a sense of satisfaction when u see everything on the rack so neatly stacked. I heard now they hire pple to fold at the rate of $4/h. I want to work again! $$$$ it feels really good to buy things with ur hard earned money. Nah im not going to work as a
folder.. hahaha i wanna get back jobs like the Penwell one. Good pay, nice bosses, not office job but can surf net! hehe plus the the pple we serve are international company directors blabla from all over the world! COOL haha
Yawns its 4am?! wth time speeds. Imagine if a
real time machine exist. Where would u wanna travel back to? I have no idea myself. haha that would be scary anyway :l Gonna watch tv.. hehehe ciao! upload piccas tmr :D hope tmr will be a gd day
3:54:00 AM