[4.08.2006]
:D morning pple.. ok not exactly morning. it's 12plus over here alr!
I made it i made it here alive!! Hahaha crazy.. i think im so lucky! I had the window seat.. and the middle seat was empty! Meaning there was a 'gap' between me and a caucasian man. MORE SPACE!! I could tell we both loved it haha
I cant believe i survived the flight here alone! hahaha omg it's a great deal for me because ive nv travel alone. Yeah before this happened, i was kinda scared that i might get lost or wdv in aussie's airport, thank god it's quite small and straighforward!? but i was still stopped quite afew times by some officiers cos i look too young ? I took 1 hour to check out after the plane landed LOL At the customs, they really took out every single thing in my luggage to check!! Damn strict can. anyways everything went alright :)
Hmm the weather here is cool.. when i arrived, it was 10 degrees ! shiok haha anyhows im here blogging because my cousie is in sch now. we ll head out after she comes home yayyayyayayy.. i wanna go shop at myer. heheheehe see whether got sales. ? i dont know haha
Have i mentioned that it sucks when u are sitting at the window seat, u wanna pee
soooooo badly, but the guy sitting at the aisle is eating, slping or writing!?!?! hahhahahaha i experienced tt 2 times on the plane. My blabber was gonna explode, i swear. lol of course end up i went to the toilet lah..
duh. haha
Im going to cook maggie now
Or maybe i should check out the tv programmes heh
10:28:00 AM