[4.24.2006]


I just saw poopoo's post about her putting on weight. HA! righttttt, she looks the same lor. I swear. Im the one that is fat now... and forever for that matter. hahahaha ate too much in aussie!

Actually why must we girls fuss over being fat? Isnt it a sign of 'fu qi'? I think sporean girls (including myself) are all stressing one another out to stay skinny. WHY ARE WE DOING THIS TO OURSELVES?!?! Want to eat then eat lah.. !!! Sigh, its tough being a girl living in spore HAHAHA u know the caucasians arent afraid of being fat. To them when somebody is fat, they really are FAT (and i mean really huge kind)

But im still going to say that i think i am fat. HAHAHAHAHAHA jk. I am plump. That only means im enjoying life as it is, no? :D so poopoo, i bet ure having balls of joy with marc which is good duh. haha muack! i love you!

First day of school today was zzzz. My first days are always zzzs ahahah sigh i miss the holidays already! One thing i love alot about having holidays in poly is you are totally 100% homework free! Hahahaha dont we all love that fact? =)

Back to first day, i havent get to meet my new class yet. Guess what?! My contract law teacher is ferlin :( uhhuh, that scary teacher who is must be pohbee's (bobby) best partner. SIGH i hope everything turns out well.. all the subjects seem very heavy this sem. ZZZZZZZZZ

That's it, im going to repeat this for the N-TH time:
I hate school.

Lcomm tutorial tomorrow, I DREAD. no presentations on first day please! haha okay people, oyasumi! (must start typing romanji to practice jap. hahaha crap)

11:29:00 PM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME