[4.13.2006]
Mad shopping at Oakleigh(spelling unsure), chadstone shopping centre today! I spent again.. bloody hell. haha i keep telling myself "it's ok it's ok, im not always here" But im telling u that this excuse is not working anymore. I
felt feel bad like shit.
I think we both(me & cousie) did. So we decided to settle our dinner in the foodcourt.. BUT U KNOW WHAT. A plate of fried rice with two dishes cost $7.30. Without drinks or whatsoeve plus it's not even very yummy can! Yeah, i will never complain that a hawker's food is expensive again! Not even newton's hawker!!! Hahahaha
On our way back home.. we waited for the train for 22 minutes. Okay
nevermind, that's our bad. I mean maybe we just missed the train? BUT we freaking got stucked inside for 1 hour because obviously some people think its very funny to put a shopping trolly on the railway track!!?! I think that is bloody retardly childish cannnnnnnn.. !!!!!!! Grrrrrr so the train got damaged, couldnt move, everybody got impatient. haha we have not even reach the NEXT station yet!! LOL so some pple even forced the door open to jump out of the train! DAMN SCARY LOR.
Btw did u know that aussie's train doors are self-service?! If u wanna get in or out, u have to open urself.. but all the doors will auto close. haha so cool and fun! =p im so sua ku can.. hehehe okay, piccas another time. Im reallyyyy tired, walked the whole day and it's 2am here alr! NIGHT PEEPPPPS :D
11:34:00 PM