[4.27.2006]


There was a problem with blogger that day so my post didnt appear although it was posted! SO i did blog ok, loh sockhui. haha

So yup i met my class already! I havent got much to say about them YET(?) I havent even talked to anyone new i think. LOL I hope theyre all nice.. haha duh. Sigh i have a lecture at 9 to 11 tmr. My dental appointment is at 145pm and i have a freaking jap tut at 4pm. HOW NICE :( damn sad lah... i have to travel from sch to outram back to sch. WTF haha zzzz

Caught the wed night movie on channel 5 just now.. jeepers creepers. DAMN SCARY. hahahahaa not exactly scary but it's ultimate kanchiong-ness. I was CAPS-ing in my whole conversation with lennard!!! and we "WALAO" about a million times.. hahaha too scary, bloody hilarious. Yay next week got incredible tales.. yay yay yay although its not that exciting. hehehe

Hmmm ive been watching ALOT of tv. Nice.

Sigh............... school school school tomorrow. I cant wait for the weekend. !

1:09:00 AM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME