[5.03.2006]
I know. im an asshole.. yst(mon) i spoke like shit to anyone who got near me. Basically only my family (since i was home all day) Like my mum was one huge innocent victim. i only realised it after it's over. I feel like saying "im sorry mummy, you know
i love you." But crap, what was that?! No it couldnt be PMS.. unless P stands for POST. Haha yeah u get me
Hmmm i miss all the good ol english songs! The lyrics are always amazing..
This Romeo is bleeding
But you cant see his blood
It's nothing but some feelings
That this old dog kicked up
It's been raining since you left me
Now im drowning in the flood
You see ive always been a fighter
But without you I give up
Now i cant sing a love song
Like the way it's meant to be
Well i guess im not that good anymore
But baby that's just me
Always, my all time favourite! plus i got like a 10001 more. hahahaha backstreet boys! Who cares if some pple thinks that boybands are stupid? Everybody is entitled to their own kind of likes/dislikes. aaahahahahaha me will never forget my brother and i singing on our bed back at our old hse..
"I'll never break ur heart..i'll never make u cry.." and how my bro always says "nonono not sung like that" then demostrates to me how it should be. He also always tries to get the good solo parts. %$*&%^&% LOL but seriously, my bro's voice is good. really.
How the past relieves me ;]
Sch is driving me nuts. For school, i just walked to ben's house (YA AT LIKE 12AM) so that he can help me pass up my work by 10am tmr! No i refuse to wake up to go sch to hand in my work since my sch's at 1pm, no way man!! So :D he's the best hahahahaha ok lah.. seriously,
THANKS ALOT BENSON LEE. !!!! for the shirt too. hahahaha should have passed u more apricot + the apel book.
And i cant believe the criminal procedure code + evidence act costs a freaking $60 approx. WTF? Like im not broke enough... i lost my lcomm book too :( sigh it's so not me to lose things hahahahaha i think so? I dont really always lost my stuff..
I AM BROKE. but i dont regret a single thing i did in aussie. haha
i loved every moment of it! too many wonderful first times =) that sounded wrong.. lol aaah, anyway i saw this coming. I mean the whole "broke situation". So i have to accept the fact.
YA thank god sch tmr doesnt feel like school.. apel and accounting lecture ONLY. Yayyayayayayayayyyyyyyy!! Wish everyday is like tmr. haha
I wish my life isnt full of wishes. oops, there goes one wish
again.
12:26:00 AM