[5.14.2006]


Last night was badbadbadbad. I was dead tired, went to bed at 3am! Fell aslp almost immediately but i woke up every 1/2 hour! I have no idea why it was so uncomfortable.. isit the bed? the fan? the stuff clinched to my brain? haha it's SO irritating.

Sigh 3 days passed just like that! Bloody fast.. tomorrow is THE dark ugly dull blue day again. Sigh hope time flies! Havent touch my CPC tut for tues.. haven do 2 legal letters for tues too!! ZZZ im now reading cases for contract tmr.. just incase he asks too much. Which has like 90% of happening. Ooo check this out :

"I have discharged the onus which rests upon me if I simply chow that the goods supplied were suitable to the condition in life of the infant at the time."

CHOW? I never knew that chow is an english word!! haha my english sucks :l Anyway ahhhh, i cant rmb anything after reading! Useless.. i will die if he asks me anything tmr. I think everybody in my grp is bloody smart/hardworking. Really pei fu them haha (kq, rach in my grp also haha)

Today is mothers' dayyyyyyy. I didnt go for dinner with my mum. ! Im so unfillial. Im an asshole. I really would if it wasnt so last minute! It's not because im lazy. I admit that i AM lazy but im not lazy for these kinda stuff lah.. its just, i have alot of work to be done (and its all in my head) plus i nv liked last minute stuff... everybody knows that. OK not everybody. Sorry mummy. Hope u enjoyed this day hehe

Oh yeah, last night before i slept i was looking through the pics in my phone. Then i realised that i didnt upload a HUGE portion of pics angie and i took! So in total, they actually sum up to about 190 ! lololol here's a few more...

Someone mistook us as twins :o


bestfriends stick out their tongues tgt without having to tell each other that theyre doing that. HAHAHA


while waiting for my $ hahahaha we cant even let this time be wasted!

Beauty of blurness. hee




ahaha cool man.. look at angie's mouth. the polo sweet is "in the air" !?

(credits to Posted by Picasa)

Bye and bless me for tmr ok!

11:16:00 PM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME