[5.11.2006]
Me in the school lab alone now.. haha i have a 3 hour break! THREE HOURS IS VERY VERY LONG. ESP IF YOU ARE ALONE. hahahaha yawns.. supposed to have 5 hours but i had make up lessons. If i had 5, i think id prolly be home sleeping now?!
Actually according to the timetableSSS i have, alot of people are having break now. Yc and Ben playing badminton at sports hall. Mich obviously with sebas.. haha Jacq, is i dont know where. ANGIE'S TIME TABLE TODAY SUCKS. SO FULL. lol
MMm the legal drafting test was alright, in my point of view lah. lol hope i didnt wrote an "idiot letter", as my teacher calls it. haha
I so wanted to blog last night. But some shit cropped up. At 1am, i realised that i needed to complete 2 questions for contract law.. required by 10am today. I DIDNT KNOW. So it turned out shittt, cos i was damnx937489 stressed lah! Cannot anyhow do.. its ferlin! that monster. haha contract law always make me stressed. fff and at that time, i havent prepare an outline for the drafting test either..
I managed to complete everything by 3am though. I woke up at 745am. yawns. My school is from 9 to 6pm today (with long break but still sucks right!) Thus i conclude that i hate thursays too. Mondays are still the worst though. I hope the weekend last forever?
oh baby when u talk like that
you make a woman go maddd
ahahahahaha i wish i can sing out loud in the lab aahahaahaha.. its pretty quiet in here.
I want to suntann !!! I NEED a tann. haha SUN PLS SHINE SHINE SHINE! You know what.. last night i saw on tv that reseachers in america found out the reason why people tann so much. Reason = When we tann, our brain 'produces' something (? whats that called?! i forgot the term) Anyways that "thing" makes people feel happy and relaxing! Thats why when u start to go tanning, u will want to/feel like going tanning again!
no wonder i need a tann. hahaha Its on the news btw. So i think it's true?
And last evening's Oprah show was on hoarders!! hahaha interesting.. i think my dad is a
hoarder-to-be. YIKES.
Please let jap lessons be interesting.. 45 mins more! ciaooo
3:11:00 PM