[5.10.2006]


Yesterday night was a crapstressedshitty night for me. HAHA i almost exploded from all that. I slept at 3am?! Thanks to the legal letters to be handed in by 10am today lah.. I didnt know that we need it by today, thats why i had to rush! Yawns...

Anyhows, we did this client interview in Lcomm class today. WAH my teacher can win Oscar award for acting man! I swear. hahaha she can act sad+softspoken+shy for a woman who is getting a divorce. She can act ji ko pek+talk alot+rich for a man who got sued by his mistress. She can act like a poly student who vandalised. SHE'S DAMN GOOD I TELL YOU. Basket.. hahaha torture us with diff situations. Very entertaining to watch but scary if u dono how to handle the situation when interviewing :/ We re gonna have a test in week 6! goodness. Reminds me of the telephone answering test. haha

Great, there's something shittyly wrong with my internet today. So lag so lag so lag. I need 5 mins to open a webpage. Zzzz

On a happier note.. guess what people??
I NOW HAVE A THUMBDRIVE!!!!!! My 1st thumbdrive.. ha! I survived year 1 without it.. but i think its good to have one of course. Baby bought it for me, over nothing at all. Dawww, so nice right? hehehe thanks baby :D:D:D i was really shock to recieve it.. hahahahaha my reaction. hahahaha THANKS AGAIN *hugs*

It's wednesday tmr. Ooo i love wednesdays! Slack day.. the lessons are almost useless. Apel and accounting lecture. LECTURE. haha are you thinking what im thinking? =p No lah im not skipping tmr. Ive got a make up lesson after that. (argh shit. hehe)

I think mondays for me are really painted blue, DARK DULL BLUE. Me have contract law tutorial = lesson with ferlin = strezssszzzed to the... i dont know what to say, it's that extreme. Haha he's just a sacarstic monster i guess. If u dont prepare INDEPTH-LY beforehand.. you are dead. the end.

Godddd, how am i to survive? I hate school.

I had a bad bad bad bad nightmare just now or yst night(?) Cant recall when but i dreamt that there was a seriel killer. Killing everyone around me. There were a few survivors but we (including me) pretty much knew that we could be the next victim! Damn scary and real la.. :/ i rmb how scared i was in the dream. I think i was too stressed.... thus the KILLER DREAM. hahaha

Very randomly, do u guys believe that i dont dare to kill a mosquito?

Please grant me candy dreams tonight!

12:03:00 AM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME