[6.09.2006]


END OF TESTS!! yay yay yayyyyS for everybody else too! haha honestly, this term test wasnt like over stressful for me. In fact, it feels a little like the holidays have already started! Guess its because i only have 2 papers. I feel more stressed up during normal school days where the work piles up. Oh mannnn i dont even wanna think about when school reopens.. contract report due, start of CPC project, etc.

MY GOD I CANNOT ENJOY THIS BREAK IN PEACE.

Today's letter writing was.. easier than i expected. Really hope i didnt screw anything up. I got a bad feeling about it man. haha it's all over so nevermind! I really wanna enjoy this break but i bet i ll spend 3/4 of the time at home doing nothing. Zzzz i have no life can?

I need to work. I need money!!! $$$ I have been broke since the trip to aussie. hahaha bloody worth it anyways. I miss the weather, the shops, the food & my cousie!!!!

Yesterday's project runway was awesomeeee, i love the designs! so kawaii (show off jap hahaha) i miss my barbie dolls. hehe Jasmine on singapore idol looks really cuteeeee too. She has this damn sweet face! Pretty in my point of view. haha how come all the 'winners' of the show are so expected? Boring!

Got to go before i fall asleep typing. lol goodknight!! =p

12:41:00 AM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME