[6.06.2006]
Hey it's sucha coincident that last night i was looking through my POA book becos i had accounting paper today and i happened to see a page where i wrote "today is 030303, what a nice date"
Now look,
BOOM BAM ALAZAM !!!it's 060606 already. omg.. haha 3 long yet short years. ah these dates happen once in a lifetime. It will be 070707 next year. Till then...... life still seems so far away. haha
Accounting paper today was like oh my freaking easy. like 20 times easier than i expected lah! Easier than sec sch.. they even drew the journal for you and gave u examples! what the hell.. haha hope i pass. Later talk so much rubbish and end up failing i will just lmao. lol
I have this weird black 'thing' (dot) on my face.. i hope its not a MOLE. it doesnt look like a mole. but i dont know.. oh my, the thought of it. *shivers*
Youtube is damn addictive. There are a MILLION videos i think. hahaha hey, even my mum watches youtube :D cool huh hahahaha! She sent this damn cute video to meeee, check it out :
Babies are so adorable! I cant wait to have my own kid!
I painted my nails today! Finally got down to doing it.. haha no paper tmr. Kinda worried bout letter writing on thurs though urgh did i mention that i want to K? I dont think so. I CANT WAIT. I sing at home everyday, whether its like shit or what lol. I do it when im tving, using the com, bathing, changing and most imptly....
when my father talks to me. HAHAHAHAHA just kidding. Ok i do do that but that's when he talks to me when im ALREADY singing. hehe
OH YA my cousin reminded me that my brother did this damn sweet thing to me in primary school. I mentioned that the whole world knew that im mad about SPEED right. So there was this day, my brother came home with a limited single of them (which i didnt knew existed) and gave it to me
for nothing ok ! It wasnt my birthday or whatever plus at that time he was only in poly? ahaha so awwwww. It's little things that mean something.
i love my silly fat dad.
& my fat-but-insists-that-shes-not mother
& my getting-fatter-by-the-minute brother The 7pm show on channel 8 nt bad aye? Just that christopher's hair sucks.
OOOO IT'S 12AM.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YC!!!tmr's paper sure score cos it's ur birthday hur hur -.-
11:21:00 PM