[6.18.2006]


i had an awesome saturday ;D i think i walk ALOT every saturday. lol anyhows i truly hope tt every saturday will be this great! hahaha music music musiccccc. music brings you to meet new people...........

S
T
R
I
P
E
S
!!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe *goofy smile*
i really met quite a few new people today. nice new people.

hey i wanna go shopping. i alr have my legs + a free day. now all i need is cash, anyone??? i accept cards too. ha ha i need a job! i need to be less fussy! i hate my hair. how come my hair is not smooth and shiny? life is so unfair. the list of 'how come..' never ends!!

I HAVENT STARTED ON CONTRACT LAW. I AM STRESSED.
sch is starting is 6 day's time....... that's fast.

this post is so random but happy! gosh look at the time now - 5am! nighty night!

4:46:00 AM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME