[8.20.2006]


My ex - was afterall not meant to be..

Maybe I should - start studying now.

I love - MUSIC !

I don't understand why - things can change so much in a short period of time.

I lose - control of my emotions at times.

People say - everything happens for a reason.

Love is - complicated and unpredictable.

Somewhere, someone is - sleeping?! haha

"I will always" - is a phrase that should never be taken seriously.

Forever - is an awefully long time which doesnt exist.

I never want to - take naps and wake up feeling like crap again hahaha

When I wake up in the morning - i always check my handphone.

My past - is filled with much memories, happy and sad.

I get annoyed - when people dont get what im trying to say..

Parties are for - eating screaming laughing having fun and catching up with people.

My dog - is my brother's dog. haha junior.. the stinky.

My cat - is non-existent.

Kisses are the best when - they are random and are from the heart.

Tomorrow - will be a sucky day. i know it.

I really want - to stop studying and go travelling around the world.

I have low tolerance for - people who dont listen and make assumptions.

8:57:00 PM



NOW PLAYING >
Di-rect - Dont Kill Me Tonight




TALK TO ME