[3.27.2007]

haha what a lousy entry
ok i have lots to blog
lots on my mind
but i always end up with nothing but words when im here
words that dont and cant describe much
把做梦当目标
发呆当思考
没甚么不可能做到
i like this phrase alot
i wish i have that faith
I got tagged by Jen to do this!
These are the rules for this game. People who get tagged need to write in their blog of their 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog. and the strange things is you have to write 6 weird things that happen to yourselves.
Six weird things:
1) I MUST pee every night before i sleep (even if i dont need to), if not i will feel very uneasy!
2) I always have dreams of myself dying. Like being murdered or jumping off a building or driving into the sea!
3) I cannot bring myself to 'do business' anywhere else besides in my home toilet! hahaha
4) I will feel like there's a layer of "something" on my fingers after i touch the newspaper!Is that weird? haha
5) I always sing/whisper to myself before i sleep (note: i am not sick in the mind haha)
6) I always think of what i ll become and where i ll be after i leave this world (and i feel very weird when i think of this)
OK i took forever to come out with the above 6 points!
Following six person to be tagged by me will be:
- sab
- sockie
- ben
- angie
- steph
- sharyl
Hahaha have fun you'all! :)
alright gtg, hope everyone's enjoying the holidays while it's still here.. sigh i can almost see the end of it i must try and enjoy every minute of it!
okie byeeees
btw thanks baby for your com :) love
常常偷偷背诵大人唱的情歌
以为可以当作预习爱的功课
8:21:00 PM